With increasing numbers of people worried about climate change, the recycling industry has never been bigger or more important. John King Chains regularly supply strong and reliable chains for recycling equipment. We also cover a wide range of other industry mechanical handling applications, including:
- Cement. These include American standard chains without rollers and a variety of attachments, mountain bucket chains, European drag chains and heavy duty steel chains.
- Asphalt and Mining including drag slat chains, maxi chains, engineering steel paver chains and many more.
- Sugar (cane and beet) chains such sugar mills, welded steel and cane harvester chains.
- Timber chains such as offset sidebar steel chains, welded steel drag chains and forged link chains.
- Cereals. These include cast combination trough chains, metric trough chains and heavy duty bush chains.
- Palm oil industry and conveyor chains.
- Water treatment chains with a non-metallic range available.
- Bakery and Oven Chains, including both British and American standard products.
Whether you’re looking to order conveyor chains for the recycling industry or any of those listed, our expert team are always happy to help talk you through our products. We work with companies all over the world and have offices based in the USA, South Africa, Poland and Asia.
For more information, simply get in touch today.